Dr. Glazer is a Clinical Associate Professor at the Weill College of Medicine of Cornell University/New York Presbyterian Hospital. In this webinar, he will discuss how he shares his expertise in the field of Lower Gastrointestinal, Urological and Sexual Dysfunction disorders with colleagues and patients around the world. A specific example of how this expertise can help patients in the Dallas, Texas area will be presented.
This webinar is open to professionals and the public alike and the cost to attend is $69.00. To register, visit the EVENTS page of our website.
THE WEBINAR TAKES PLACE:Wednesday - March 17, 2010
16:00 - 17:00 (GMT+1 - Amsterdam)
11:00 - 12:00 AM (EDT - New York)
Future webinars with Dr. Glazer:
- Incontinence Issues in Men and Women (May 19th)
- Prostate, Urethral and Bladder Pain Syndromes (June 23rd)
- Sexual Pain and Dysfunction (September 22nd)
- Vulvar Pain Syndromes (October 20th)
- Pudendal Nerve Pain and Ano-rectal Pain (November 17th)